Entry Level Crawl Space Specialist
Portland OR, Vancouver WA
Are you strong? Like to get dirty? GREAT! Here we are looking for someone who is strong (you’re going to be lifting 50+ lb bags for extended periods of time). As an Entry Level Crawl Space Specialist you’ll be spending up to 8 hours a day in and out of a crawl space (gettin dirty)! If hired on, you’d be working with an awesome team! Some of the hardest working men and women work for Bloom and we’re looking for someone who can match our energy and has the same work ethic as us. We work hard and the rewards make it all worth it.
- Install a variety of drainage systems
– Vapor Barrier – Sump Pump – French Drain –
- Deal with insulation
– Removal – Replacement –
- Crawl Space Clean Outs
– Removal of animals from crawl spaces – Entry Exclusion –
- Be apart of a team
- Follow instructions easily
- Physically able to lift 50+lbs bags for extended periods of time
- Able to work in tight spaces
- Able to work around bugs and animals
- Integrity – Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values.
- Ability to work in small spaces
- Drivers license, car, and insurance (all valid and clean driving record)
- MUST be teachable
- Able to work under high stress situations and deadlines
- Likes Rock music
- Can pat your head while rubbing your belly at the same time
Interested? GREAT! Go ahead and fill out the form below and attach your resume. We so look forward to seeing it and hopefully welcoming you to the Bloom crew soon!